youCodia School – Software Development Career Training Program
Become a Professional in the Software Industry! Change Your Life for The Better!
Project-C’s youCodia School is a 4-month professional development program for motivated learners seeking a career in the software industry. Through a unique combination of curated seminars, freelance work, career mentorship, and life coaching, our goal is not only to provide our students with technical training and encourage them to think creatively, but also to enhance their employability through real work experience and equip them with the skills needed for a successful and lasting career. Additionally, we offer qualifying students the opportunity to “earn their education” and receive monetary compensation in return for their contributions.
youCodia School Summer 2019 Pilot Video
Interested in becoming a youCodia School Student?
- You will be trained as a software engineer
- You will build up a technical portfolio through freelance jobs
- You will be guided and mentored by software engineers
During the program, you will:
- Attend seminars introducing and explaining foundational computer science concepts and technologies
- Complete short tasks and assignments related to the lesson of the day
- Carry out frontend/mobile development, unit tests, and bug fixes for freelance jobs under the instruction and mentorship of software engineer(s)
- Develop solutions through team collaboration, using Git to manage the codebase
- Troubleshoot problems and propose recommendations to resolve issues
Topics covered in the program include but are not limited to:
|Practical Curriculum for General Engineer||Practical Curriculum for Front-end Freelance||Theory Curriculum|
|Agile Development||Flutter/Dart||Data Structures|
|Workflow of Coding/Coding style||Async/Await|
|Debugging techniques||Unit Testing|